Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest quality of personalized service with the most up-to-date and superior parts in the industry. We support our work with processes and methods based on continuous improvement. Our staff participates in various training programs designed to conserve and develop required skills. We race and test ride everything we sell and install. We give priority to certain items that we take to heart at N2Dirt. This includes providing safe products and services that meet our customers’ requirements. Customer service is our number one priority.
Valving revisions are free within 60 days. We strive for perfection; however, we are still human. On rare occasions we may need another go at your suspension. We promise to listen to your feedback and revise the valving at no additional charge. It is very important to us that your experience with N2Dirt Suspension results in 100% satisfaction with our service.
Valving updates are free with a standard service for the life of your suspension. We have a vast network of allied tuners that share information and are continuously testing our best settings. If we discover an improvement, we will install our latest settings for past customers that have purchased a standard suspension service. Additional part charges may apply in some situations.
A restocking fee will be charged if parts are ordered and a customer changes their mind afterwards. Restocking fees are usually around 20%. By accepting these terms and conditions the customer agrees to pay restocking fees and/or technical support hours (if applicable) if they cancel their order/service request after the process has begun. The order process begins once a deposit is paid.
- The customer accepts all responsibility for the safe operation of his or her motorcycle
- Modifications to the suspension can alter the motorcycle’s ride behavior
- Suspension adjustments should be made gradually and within the recommended range specified by N2Dirt Suspension. Please see the “Setup Tips” page on our website
- We strongly recommend that our customers ride slowly and cautiously after a suspension service and/or adjustments are made
- N2Dirt Suspension is not liable for any injuries or property damage that occur while riding
- Please use common sense. Do not ride a motorcycle that feels unsafe or unpredictable